iDOO Queen Size Air Mattress Inflatable Bed with Built-in Electric Pump Portable
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
1 Day Handling
Genuine Brand Warranty
Best Price Australia Wide
Free Shipping & Express Available
iDOO Queen Air Bed
- 3 Mins fast & easy inflation/deflation: The built-in pump inflates/deflates the air mattress within 3-4 mins to achieve your desired comfort level with the switch of a button. Whether you like a firm/soft air mattress, iDOO has you covered. It is also a good choice for Christmas gifts.
- Thicked and comfortable waterproof top: Skin-friendly, multi-layer, puncture-resistant PVC prevents air leakage and instability. This mattress is truly durable and long-lasting. Note: Do not wear or bring sharp objects onto the mattress. Clean up the area before place the air bed.
- Exceptional Deep Sleep Support: 40 internal air coils to enhance durability and support; keeping your bed flat and firm. The mattress will not tilt or flip if you sit on its edge or corner. With inflated dimensions of 203*152*46cm and a weight capacity of 295kg, suitable for moving families, avid campers, guest beds, etc. An anti-slip bottom keeps the mattress stable and silent, protecting your quality of sleep.
- Lightweight for Easy Storage: Keep as an extra, space-saving bed. Use during family outings, camping trips, home moving, or anytime a bed is required. Easily transport the air mattress when it's deflated! Perfect for storing away in your home, campsite, or vehicle. The deflated compact size is only 44*19*34cm and merely weighs 8.2kg!
- Tips: PVC Material will naturally stretch and expand during use. After being inflated and having been slept on for several days, the air mattress may lose some of its initial firmness due to the PVC expanding. This is normal and is not the result of an air leak. Add air to the mattress to regain your desire firmness level using the built-in air pump. If you are using the air mattress for more than one night, supplement the mattress each day with 10-15 seconds of air to maintain its firmness.