Holy Stone HS200D FPV RC Drone with Camera 120°FOV Live Video WiFi Quadcopter
- 120° Wide-angle 720P HD FPV Modular Camera
- Transmitter Control or APP Control
- Altitude Hold & One Button Engine Start/ Landing: Easy to take off
- Emergency Stop: No worry of loss
- Modularized and Powerful Battery: easy to pull out and charge; support longer flying time
- Low Battery Power Alarm
- Headless Mode
- 3D Flips: Show off to your friends!
- Gravity Sensor Mode (Note: hold the phone horizontally)
- Adjustable Speed Modes: Low, Medium, high. Fun for both Beginners and Experts.
- LED Lighting: Equipped with LED navigation lights and controller indicator light for night flight and battery power alert.
- FOV 120° 720P HD FPV CAMERA: This high-quality camera captures memorable moments. See the world through the eyes of a bird.
- FPV REAL TIME TRANSMISSION: with high definition wide-angle camera, the drone can perform the FPV streaming live video very well and offer you a new perspective of amazing world from the air.
- ALTITUDE HOLD: Hover in a certain height once you release the throttle stick. Help players at any level especially beginners to control the drone perfectly. Images can be steadily snapped.
- HEADLESS MODE: Great functions when the drone is out of sight. The function depends on the direction of the user when he pairs the model.
- EASY FOR BEGINNERS: Modular design of battery and camera; Far Control Range: about 100 meters; Long Playing Time: 10 mins; Powerful and Modularized Li-Po Battery: 1000mAh; Quadcopter System: 2.4GHz 4 Channel 6 Axis Gyro Tech; Advanced ABS plastic and Charming Colors.
30-Day Whole Unit Warranty For Quality-Related Issue
For 30 days after the date of purchase, we take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT.
Reminder: Be sure to operate your drone as directed.
90-Day Accessories Warranty For Any Reason
For 90 days after the date of purchase,we take care of all accessories quality-related issues with an ACCESSORY REPLACEMENT.
Reminder: Be sure to maintain your drone as directed.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
This product is BRAND NEW and comes with Australia wide warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, please contact us for further details.
Change of Mind
Please choose your product/s carefully, as SOBRE do not usually provide refunds for products where you have simply changed your mind. This includes returns where you have selected a size of an item that doesn’t fit you, or where you simply selected the wrong product. Restocking fees will apply, if refund required. Product must remain in sealed condition.
Restocking fees: 20%
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards Downloadable software products Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 12-14 Larkin Street Camperdown New South Wales AU 2050.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 12-14 Larkin Street Camperdown New South Wales AU 2050
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.