Zhiyun Crane V2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer for DSLR Mirrorless Camera
Zhiyun Crane V2 Features
- Please notice this is Crane V2 not Crane-2. Crane V2 is now repositioned for the majority with just $549. If your camera is heavier than 1.8 Kg, please pay $200 more and wait another 2 months until Nov.1st for Crane-2 with Follow Focus Control.
- The First Handheld Gimbal with CCI (Camera Control Interface), thus the camera's shutter and focus can be controlled by the buttons on gimbal's handle. 3 operation modes. Quick, simple and tool-less camera mounting system saves time and effort.
- 3 Axis 360 Degree Unlimited Rotation. With the automotive grade magnetic encoders attached to each motor, the gimbal can sense every 0.02-degree change intervals. Any shooting requirements will be perfectly satisfied, i.e. positive grip, upright shooting, low angle, high flight photography.
- The industry's first to achieve three 32-bit MCUs running in parallel at incredible 4k hertz. Powerful MCUs (Microcontroller Unit) combined with Zhiyun's efficient attitude control algorithm and advanced servo control algorithm, the gimbal is able to sense, compute then control the camera to a 0.01-degree accuracy, within 0.25 millisecond.
- Built-in wireless control module can be connected with Zhiyun's gimbal remote controller or smartphone APP which can also be used for wireless control and firmware upgrade. Supports 2 X 26500 Batteries(Included), provides 6 hours and 12 hours operating time respectively.
1. Do not attach the batteries to a wall outlet or car charger socket directly.Always use a ZHIYUN approved adapter for charging.
2.Do not put the battery and charger near flammable materials or on flammable surfaces.
3.Do not charge the battery immediately after use.Charging the battery with its temperature over 45°or lower than 0°C may lead to leakage, overheating, or damage.
4.Do not leave the battery near heat sources, Never expose the battery in any environment with temperature of over 60°C.
5.Store batteries in a dry environment.
For the latest instruction, firmware upgrades and online calibration program, please download from: www.zhiyun-tech.com/
The Balance of the Zhiyun Crane is the most important step before shooting perfect videos.
To maximize the performance of the Crane, please make sure if you have balanced:
Tilt Axis in two direction
Roll Axis in one direction
Pan Axis in one direction each time,
Warranty Terms and Conditions
This product is BRAND NEW and comes with Australia wide warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, please contact us for further details.
Change of Mind
Please choose your product/s carefully, as SOBRE do not usually provide refunds for products where you have simply changed your mind. This includes returns where you have selected a size of an item that doesn’t fit you, or where you simply selected the wrong product. Restocking fees will apply, if refund required. Product must remain in sealed condition.
Restocking fees: 20%
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards Downloadable software products Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 12-14 Larkin Street Camperdown New South Wales AU 2050.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 12-14 Larkin Street Camperdown New South Wales AU 2050
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.