NAIPO Tens Electric Pulse Massager with 4 Electrotherapy Pads Muscle Stimulator
Naipo Electronic Tens Unit Muscle Stimulator - Pain Relief Therapy Pulse Massager Device
Pain Relief - The advanced TENS unit muscle stimulator delivers low frequency current that will help relieve pains and tension on back, knees, shoulders, ankles, waist and joints.
Multifunctional - This muscle stimulator machine has 5 pre-programmed massage modes (Knocking, Acupuncture, Cupping, Tapping, Shiatsu-Kneading) and 16 intensity levels. Adjust massage time (5 minutes, 10 minutes, or 15 minutes) according to personal needs for optimum effect.
High Quality Pads - 4 adhesive gel pads can be easily adhered to knees, ankles, and wrists apart from conventional areas (back, arms, shoulders, thighs and more). After the pulse massage, simply place the pads on the pad holder for easy storage and long service life.
Portable & Versatile - The TENS machine is smaller and lighter to be carried anywhere, with the belt clip to enhance portability. LCD screen clearly displays setting information of therapy session: massage time, intensity, mode and more.
FDA-approved - The TENS unit is FDA-approved for worry-free use, ensuring user safety as well as massage effect. For any problems related to this TENS massager, feel free to contact us.
- 【Pain Relief 】-- The advanced tens unit muscle stimulator sends out multiple preset electrical therapeutic waves through the electrodes. Use for back, knee, shoulder, ankles, waist etc.People with back pain, arthritic or inflamed discs/ joints, shoulder tension and many more injuries and disabilities would benefit from the tens pulse relaxation and release of tension.
- 【Multi Function】-- This muscle stimulator machine with 5 preprogrammed massage modes( Knocking, Acupuncture, Cupping, Tapping, Shiatsu-Kneading),16 levels of strength adjustable by increasing or decreasing steadily. This tens massager with adjustable timer (5 minutes, 10 minutes, or 15 minutes) allows the custom of the length of massage for best effect.
- 【High Quality Pads】-- Our pulse massager pads are made of industry leading high quality gel, and could be reusable up to 60-80 times if properly used! These 4 adhesive gel pads can be easily placed around joints like knees, ankles, and wrists. After you finished pulse therapy , simply winding the pads on the premium pad holder for easy and scientific storage.
- 【Portable & Versatile】-- Our tens machine is 50% smaller and lighter than other traditional electric pulse massagers on the market. With the included belt clip, you can attach it to your belt for a relaxed and comfortable walking.Comprehensive LCD display shares helpful information about your therapy session including treatment time, pulse speed, massage settings and more.
- 【Certified Tens Machine】-- This transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation with safety certification for worry-free use. No worries about the troubles from taking medicine and having side effects.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
This product is BRAND NEW and comes with Australia wide warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, please contact us for further details.
Change of Mind
Please choose your product/s carefully, as SOBRE do not usually provide refunds for products where you have simply changed your mind. This includes returns where you have selected a size of an item that doesn’t fit you, or where you simply selected the wrong product. Restocking fees will apply, if refund required. Product must remain in sealed condition.
Restocking fees: 20%
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards Downloadable software products Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to: 56 Helen St, Sefton, NSW 2162
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 56 Helen St, Sefton, NSW 2162
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.