CUTE STONE Toy Medical Kit Kids Pretend Play Dentist Doctor Educational Playset
- Child-friendly Material & Durable: It's made of child-friendly plastic, smooth edge without burrs and it be used easily by todlers and children of all ages.
- Realistic sound and light effects: The electronic stethoscope can make a heart beat sound and the squeezable blood pressure cuff can also induce the in-built arrow to move. Tools such as Otoscope, Oral Mirror, Thermometer and Flashlight are supplied with an in-built battery.
- Great educational toy: The medical doctor tool set is a perfect way to teach your child the functions and names of tools that are used by medical practitioners. Upon familiarizing themselves with these equipments, kids will cease to be afraid of dentist and medical doctors!
- Includes portable storage case: Comes with a plastic carrying case that allows your kiddo to take the tools on road trips. All the 35pcs can be stored in the sturdy Doctor kit case to spare you the mess of having the equipments scattered in your home.
- Promotion of Parent-child interaction: Great Family Game!
- Super valuable package that will be a timely Christmas gift for boys and girls: Perfect serves the purpose of doctor pretend play, role play, educational/learning purposes, early child cognitive development. This will be an amazing gift during special festivities such as holidays, birthday, thanksgiving and Christmas parties.
- Various Toy Doctor Kit for Toddlers: This pretend play medical kit set includes electronic Stethoscope, Blood Pressure Cuff, Otoscope, Oral Mirror, Thermometer, Flashlight, Eye Medicine Bottle, Liquid Medicine Bottle, Syringe, Medical record card, Tray, Forceps, ID Tag, Scissors, Tooth hook, Dental drill, Toothbrush, Dental Forceps, Pills, Capsule Bottles, Eyeglasses, Toothpaste, Scalpel, Denture, Pill Box, Disposable mask, Visual testing chart and Case
- Realistic Sound and Lights:The electronic stethoscope can make a heart beat sound;blood pressure cuff is squeezable and the arrow moves as the air pushes it but it cannot inflated. Some of medical equipments such as Otoscope, Oral Mirror, Thermometer, and Flashlight comes along with a battery.
- Super Fun and Educational Toy for Role Play: Helps children learn about the human body and allay doctor-related fears as they engage in doctor/patient role play. More soWhen kids play with the dental instruments, they will learn how to clean and protect their teeth. The Medical kit helps your child to familiarize him/herself with all the gadgets and equipments used by medical practitioners.
- Includes Portable Storage Case: This medical doctor kit comes with a plastic carrying case that allows your kid to take the tools on road trips; It also encourages your child to keep his or her doctor toys organized and off of the floor
- Excellent,Child-friendly Design and Great idea for Kids: This pretend play medical toys set is made of high quality plastic with smoothened and round edges. The safety of kids are guaranteed when using this toys. It is a perfect toy for doctor role play games and educational purposes. It promotes early child cognitive development and it is a useful tool for holiday and general child-learning games.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
This product is BRAND NEW and comes with Australia wide warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, please contact us for further details.
Change of Mind
Please choose your product/s carefully, as SOBRE do not usually provide refunds for products where you have simply changed your mind. This includes returns where you have selected a size of an item that doesn’t fit you, or where you simply selected the wrong product. Restocking fees will apply, if refund required. Product must remain in sealed condition.
Restocking fees: 20%
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards Downloadable software products Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 56 Helen St, Sefton, NSW 2162
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 56 Helen St, Sefton, NSW 2162
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.