RAVpower 20100mAh QC3.0 Type C USB Power Bank
The First Portable Charger with Qualcomm QC 3.0 Technology
Compatible devices with Qualcomm chipset can charge up to 75% faster compared with conventional chargers. Thanks to Qualcomm QC 3.0 and RAVPower iSmart technology, the charger can simultaneously charge one Quick Charge device (e.g. Galaxy Note, Nexus 6) and one normal device (like iPhone, iPad). Charge up to 80% of the battery for QC 2.0 / 3.0 compatible devices when charging for approximately 35 minutes.
Qualcomm Certified Quick Charge 3.0
Compared to QC 2.0, QC 3.0 let’s you charge your device 27% faster, has a charging efficiency 15% greater than before, and reduces power consumption by 45%. Power consumption is also reduced thanks to automatic voltage adjustments (3.6 V ~ 12 V) that match the desired current for your device.
Type-C Input and Output
With USB-C / Type-C cables (not included) you can use this product to power devices such as the newest 12 inch Apple Mac book (A1534).
Fully guarded against short circuit and power overload when charging or discharging, the RAVPower charger will automatically shut down protecting your devices and the charger from unnecessary damage.
Input (Micro): 5V - 12V 2A Max (QC), 5V / 2A (Non-QC)
Input (Type-C): 5V / 3A Max
USB Output: 5V / 2.4A Max
Type-C Output: 5V / 3A Max
QC 3.0 Output: 5V / 2.4A, 6.5V~9V / 1.5A, 9V~12V / 1.2A Max
Please use your device's original charging cable or RAVPower's MFI / Micro-USB Cable / Type-C cable for the best possible performance.
Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 USB Charger and USB-C / Type-C charging cables sold separately.
Type-C port is incompatible with the Samsung Galaxy A series phone or Type-C cable or charger of Huawei P10，Huawei mate9 as well as all Oppo & One Plus phone.
- Capable of charging a Nintendo Switch while it is being played. Type-C Input and Output: The first ever external battery charger with USB-C / Type-C. Use it to quickly recharge the 20100mah external battery, or to power Apple Mac Book (tested and supported) with USB-C / Type-C ports. A Micro usb to Type-C converter will be included.
- First Portable Charger with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 Techonology: Charge up to 80% of the battery for QC 2.0 / 3.0 compatible devices when charging for approximately 35 minutes. QC 3.0 is compatible with USB, QC 2.0, & 1.0; and can deliver twice the charging speed of QC 1.0
- 3.0 Is Just Better Than 2.0: Compared to QC 2.0, QC 3.0 has 15% greater charging efficiency, charges up to 27% faster, and reduces power consumption by up to 45%. Compatible with All Versions of Qualcomm Quick Charge.
- Huge Capacity & Rapid Recharge: 20100mAh charges an iPhone 6S & 6 almost 8 times, a Galaxy S6 almost 5 times or an iPad Air more than once; recharge takes only 4.5 hours with a Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 USB Charger; an input of 5V / 2A means that it still charges faster than normal USB chargers even without Qualcomm compatibility
- Stylish, Pratical & Safe: Smooth ebony varnish with 4-LED battery level indicator, 100% safe circuit protection; charger automatically shuts down if short circuit or overload occurs to protect your device
- Type-C Input and Output: The first ever external battery charger with USB-C / Type-C. Use it to quickly recharge the 20100mah external battery, or to power Apple Mac Book (tested and supported) with USB-C / Type-C ports. A Micro usb to Type-C converter will be included.
What You Get: 1 x RAVPower Turbo Series 20100mAh Power Bank, 2 x Micro-USB Charging Cables, 1 x Micro-USB to Type-C Adapter, 1 x Carry Pouch, 1 x User Guide
Warranty Terms and Conditions
This product is BRAND NEW and comes with Australia wide warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, please contact us for further details.
Change of Mind
Please choose your product/s carefully, as SOBRE do not usually provide refunds for products where you have simply changed your mind. This includes returns where you have selected a size of an item that doesn’t fit you, or where you simply selected the wrong product. Restocking fees will apply, if refund required. Product must remain in sealed condition.
Restocking fees: 20%
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards Downloadable software products Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 12-14 Larkin Street Camperdown New South Wales AU 2050.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 12-14 Larkin Street Camperdown New South Wales AU 2050
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.