Holy Stone HS100 GPS FPV RC Drone 1080P Camera Live Video GPS Return Quadcopter
Holy Stone HS100 Navigator is an intelligent RC quadcopter, equipped with an advanced GPS system. The high definition camera allows you to take quality aerial footage. Equipped with the new "follow me" feature, this drone will stay above you automatically, keeping the camera centered on you at all times and capturing your every move. With a newly created intelligent battery, you will get flight times up to 15 minutes, giving you a more extensive flight experience!
IDEAL SEAFILE DRONE
GPS LOCATION & AUTO RETURN
GPS mode enables precise positioning and prevents losing the drone. The drone will perform a Auto Return when the battery is low or if it loses signal. With this new function, you can have more fun and enjoy safer flight.
1080P HD WI-FI CAMERA
Simply connect your phone, the newest1080P 120° Wide-angle HD Wifi Optimized Camera with 90°Adjustable Angle gives you a live video of everything drone camera sees as you fly.
Built in altitude hold function allows drone to fly while its height locked. The orientation of the drone is in relation to the pilot. Great function when the drone is out of sight.
Follow me mode under GPS positioning make the drone always follow your steps and point the camera to you to catch your every move and take aerial photos.
QUICK START INSTRUCTION
- Pair your drone and transmitter：
- Do Compass Calibration (this step is necessary) according to the manual:
- Check whether GPS signal is fine and change Flight Setting if you need;
- Press down take off/landing, propellers start spinning and the drone take off at an altitude of about 5 feet. You may control the drone by your transmitter now.
- Weight (Including Battery) ：700 g / 24.7 oz (FAA is required)
- Flight time: 12-15 minutes
- Charging Time：3-6 hours (Depend on Charging Power)
- Wi-Fi Distance: 150M (Outdoor and Unobstructed)
- Max transmission distance：500m（Outdoor And Unobstructed）
- Dimensions: 500*500*175mm
- Camera: Lens：FOV 120°/2.0
- Recording Modes：HD1280*1080 P
- 1 x HS100 Drone (with Manual)
- 1 x Transmitter with a Battery
- 1 x 7.4V 2500mAh Li-po Battery ( USB Charging Cable)
- 1 x 8G TF Card & Card Reader
- 1 x Lipo Battery Fire Proof Bag
- 8 x Propellers (under the white foam box)
- 2 x Extra Propeller Guards
- 4 x Extra Propellers (under the white foam box)
- 2 x Extra Propeller Guards/2 x Extra Landing Feet
- 4 x Blade Pads/4 x Blade Caps/4 x Fixed Rubber Pieces for Blades’ Screws/4 x Screws for Blades/4 x Screws for Motor/Bottom Body Cover/1 x Screwdriver
- Propellers are put under the white foam box.
- Have a 5-10 minutes cool-down time among flights so that motors can last longer.
- Please fly this drone in an open area without no obstacle or signal tower around.
- Camera will be affected by the shake of the drone during flight and the weather.
30-Day Whole Unit Warranty For Quality-Related Issue
For 30 days after the date of purchase, we take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT.
Reminder: Be sure to operate your drone as directed.
90-Day Accessories Warranty For Any Reason
For 90 days after the date of purchase,we take care of all accessories quality-related issues with an ACCESSORY REPLACEMENT.
Reminder: Be sure to maintain your drone as directed.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
This product is BRAND NEW and comes with Australia wide warranty. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair, please contact us for further details.
Change of Mind
Please choose your product/s carefully, as SOBRE do not usually provide refunds for products where you have simply changed your mind. This includes returns where you have selected a size of an item that doesn’t fit you, or where you simply selected the wrong product. Restocking fees will apply, if refund required. Product must remain in sealed condition.
Restocking fees: 20%
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items: Gift cards Downloadable software products Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted
Book with obvious signs of use
CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your item to: 12-14 Larkin Street Camperdown New South Wales AU 2050.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 12-14 Larkin Street Camperdown New South Wales AU 2050
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.